Thursday, June 13, 2013

Knights of Grey and Eldar that seem dark...

Hello fellow hobbyists!

I have been steadily working on some Grey Knights and strangely enough, some Dark Eldar! As time passes and budgets become diminished, I  have decided to keep my armies down to only two for the time being. I need to focus on just one or two projects and fully complete an army so I can finally play some damn games.

It took me a bit, but I believe I have found the right scheme for my Grey Knights.





I think I am actually slowly starting to become bored with power armour...
The result of this boredom...





I am very pleased with the end result of both miniatures.
Expect some more Grey Knights very soon and of course more yellow and purple Dark Eldar.
Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment